Welcome to Wekan Team website !
Wekan is an Open Source and collaborative Kanban board application.
About Wekan Team
- Maintainer: xet7
- Core Developers:
- GhassenRjab - Import/Export, Copy/Move cards to other board, etc
- ThuanPQ - Admin Panel: User Admin, etc
- Some mentioned at Wekan wiki, not up-to-date
- Too many to mention here
Supporting Wekan Team
1) Commercial Support
- by xet7, contact me by email [email protected] . Using this means xet7 can do more Wekan work and Wekan has faster progress.
- Custom work: 50 euro/h + VAT. VAT at Finland 24%, EU 0% and other countries 0%.
- If you need install or update help, usually:
- Installing Wekan to server, one time payment: 4h = 200 euro.
- Installing Wekan update: 1h = 50 euro.
- If you install and update yourself, no payment needed.
- Developing new feature, one time payment: 4h = 200 euro. If more than one individual/company participates, it’s possible to add more advanced features.
- Work is done by xet7, Core Developers or Contributors, depending on available time of developers.
- by Vanila Company, contact them for details.
- Any developer in the world can start working for a bounty and start working on it.
- Backer (sponsor) registers to bountysource using some login method. GitHub login does not work, so you could try other methods, or forgot your password option.
- Backer copies GitHub issue URL to bountysource.com search field and setup bounty amount.
- If you are developer, register there as bounty hunter and start start working for a bounty.
- When feature is ready, bounty hunter (developer) adds it as clean pull request to Wekan GitHub repo devel branch, adding note to @xet7 that feature is ready for testing.
- xet7 merges pull request and closes issue
- Bounty hunter claims bounty at Bountysource
- Backer (sponsor) gets notification from Bountysource and accepts feature or bugfix that has been included in Wekan.
- There was news that that BountySource itself has no fees for 60 days starting from 2017-12-22, so it’s good time to contribute to Wekan.
3) Community Support
Testimonials about work of xet7
- 2017-02-01: “So @xet7 is now a Wekan admin, and he has already merged back the wefork/wekan repository and started to tackle issue triage. It’s so great to have an active maintainer again, warm thank you @xet7.” Maxime Quandalle, author of Wekan, at GitHub issue
Wekan installs to server
- 2017-10-13: “Thank you for your prompt and fast implementation. Login etc. works well and we can now test Wekan :-)”. Frank Runge, neue maas 11 GmbH, Germany.
Linux server work
- 2017-10-16: “Mahtavaa. Kiitos.” - Äli . (In English: Great. Thanks.) “Kiitos!” - Tapio. Kehätieto Oy, Finland.